Requisition/Job POSTING NUMBER: 57385
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for an experienced Statistical Analyst (level 4) to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in the Department of TennCare located in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a 1st shift position working 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday and can exceed 37.5 hours per week. This is a hybrid position– work to be performed both remotely and some in-office reporting days. This position pays $30.00 per hour.
Description of Duties % of Total Work Effort:
- Data Governance Work 30%
- Compile Data in SAS 25%
- Analyze and Trend Data 20%
- Revise Templates 15%
- Create Dashboards 10%
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist with developing data governance processes
- Extract, scrub and organize data in SAS
- Interpret and analyze gathered data
- Find patterns and trends in analyzed data
- Establish new data gathering and analysis techniques, and document the process to complete
- Present data to decision makers through explaining the significance of findings
- Creating statistical reports and data visualizations to present findings
- Ability to utilize SAS and Tableau to manage data and create data visualization aids to provide actionable data to key stakeholders.
- Keen data analytics aptitude, including proficient Excel skills with the ability to analyze, visualize, and summarize data using formulas and pivot tables.
- Strong computer skills including mastery of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through to completion with minimal oversight, problem solve in unanticipated situations, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and adhere to priorities set by supervisor
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable; Demonstrated capacity to successfully navigate within a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and varying degrees of ambiguity
- Local to Middle Tennessee area
- Knowledge of TennCare Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) programs
- Work experience in or with Medicaid, Managed Care, or other related health insurance organization or programs.
- 10-Key Calculator, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Addressing, Balancing/Reconciling, Basic Bookkeeping, Cashier, Coding, Collating, Collections, Correspondence – (both General and Email), Credit, Customer Service, Data Entry, Executive Experience, Faxing, Figures, Filing, General Ledger, Insurance, Inventory, Legal, Microsoft Excel, Proofreading/Editing, Scheduling, Travel Arrangements, and Typing.
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (615*945*8892) or (706*226-4119)
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found with the job title.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.