JOB POSTING NUMBER: 10044
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for an Extrusion Operator in Chatsworth, Ga. This is a 1st and 3rd shift position working 8 to 8 swing shift. This position is temp to hire, start pay will be $14.50 an hour.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature and general operation.
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Work with team members, shift supervisors and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise.
- Communicate with fellow team members to learn of any equipment problems or malfunctions, and take care of them as they come up.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken or worn out components.
- Choose and install cutters, molds and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at www.qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (706*226*4119)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.