Requisition/job Posting Number: 58539
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work through our agency as a contract employee for the state of Tennessee in the Department of Tennessee Bureau of Investigations in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a day shift position working Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., with 1 hour for lunch for a total of 37.5 hours. This is a hybrid position, which is partly remote and partly go into the office as needed. This position will require some traveling. Pay is $53.00 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist TBI personnel identify local law enforcement agencies in need of new livescan devices (a device that captures electronic fingerprints and transmits fingerprint images to the TBI’s repository).
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with local law enforcement agencies, state, and vendor.
- Develop methodology for livescan distribution.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to TBI personnel.
- Document progress of project and provide monthly reports to TBI personnel.
Minimum Skills Required:
- Communication skills both verbal and written
- Consolidation planning and management
- Data center management
- Integration planning and strategy
- Learning ability
- Project management
- High School Diploma
- Law Enforcement background
- Local to the Nashville, TN area
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday 706-226-4119 (office) or 615-945-8892 (cell).
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found with the job title.