Requisition/Job POSTING NUMBER: 57364
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for Medical Technologists to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in a mental health facility located in Nashville, Tennessee. Medical Technicians work 13 hour shifts 3-4 days a week, including every other weekend, with two mandatory overtime shifts a month. Night shift available only, which is 6:30 pm – 7:30 am. This position pays $28.50 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides direct daily living care for patients; bathes, clothes, and feeds patients; moves, lifts,
and/or transfers patients using sliding boards, wheelchairs, or other required equipment.
- Escorts patients to medical appointments.
- Assists in the admission and discharge of patients.
- Accurately takes Blood Pressure and Vital Signs of patients and records in their chart.
- Escorts patients to the appropriate areas in the event of an emergency; rescues injured
patients during the event of an emergency.
- Makes rounds according to policy and procedure and accounts for each patient they are
assigned utilizing the patient accountability check sheet.
- Provides verbal de-escalation of agitated patients.
- Performs Heimlich maneuver, CPR, and other emergency responses.
- Repetitive bending, stooping and requires walking most of the shift.
- Bathe and dress patients, serve meals and help patients eat, Take vital signs, Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden, Collect information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors, Lift patients into beds, wheelchairs, exam tables, etc., Examine patients for bruises, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds, Clean and sanitize patient areas, Change bed sheets and restock rooms with necessary supplies.
- Able to provide verbal de-escalation of agitated patients.
- Able to perform Heimlich maneuver, CPR, and other emergency responses.
- Able to lift 30 – 50 Lbs.
- Able to do repetitive bending, stooping and requires walking most of the shift.
- Able to work all shifts as assigned each week.
- Local to the Nashville area.
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday 615-945-8892 or 706-226-4119 (office).
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found with the job title.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.