Requisition/Job POSTING NUMBER: 57262
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for experienced Licensed Registered Nurse to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in a mental health facility located in Memphis, Tennessee. LPN’s work 13-hour shifts, 3-4 days per week. Shifts may include days, evenings, nights, and/or weekends. This position pays $35.50 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Under general supervision, is responsible for licensed practical nursing duties of average difficulty; and performs related work as required. Distinguishing Features: This is the working level class in the Licensed Practical Nurse job series. An employee in this class is responsible for providing licensed practical nursing health care support in a hospital, clinic, institution, or in the home.
- Current LPN License
- Valid driver’s license
- Local to the Memphis area
- High School diploma
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday 706-226-4119 (office) or 615-945-8892 (cell).
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found with the job title.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.