Requisition/job Posting Number: 57247
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the state of Tennessee in the Department of TennCare. This is a day shift position working Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., with 1 hour for lunch for a total of 37.5 hours. This is a hybrid position, which is partly remote and partly go into the office as needed. It is in the downtown Nashville area. Pay is $18.50 per hour.
Candidate will be working remotely temporarily but will need to go into office as needed 2-3 times per week when requested. Training may be in the office up to 6 weeks and must be there every day for training. Candidate will take up to 6 weeks of extensive PAID training. Parking is included for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Building, updating, and maintaining spreadsheet, and working efficiently in multiple data bases.
- Timely management of casework, including proper documentation and case resolution.
- Responsible for research/review of case information and document findings accurately.
- Responsible for making outreach to internal/external customers for case information and remain professional.
- Use Microsoft Excel to track actions of incoming/outgoing correspondences, both paper and electronic.
- Timely and efficiently process and index documents.
- Attend staff meetings and participate in discussions.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of documents.
- Miscellaneous tasks as required by the department.
- Experience working as a paralegal or legal assistant is required
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to send clear, concise emails and respond in a timely manner
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing work demands/tasks
- Must be organized and pay attention to detail
- Must be proficient with building, updating, and maintaining spreadsheets (EXCEL), presentation software, and working efficiently in multiple data bases
- Some college required
- Must be local and living in the Nashville area/middle Tennessee
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday 615*945-8892 (cell) or 706-226-4119 (office). Please ask to speak to Scott Quinn or Rhonda Wells.
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found at the top of the job description.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.