Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking a Lead Recruiter to work in our corporate office located in Dalton, Ga. Since 1999, we have been providing North Georgia businesses with the talented and skilled workers they are looking to add to their teams.
The Lead Recruiter will be a team-oriented individual with excellent organizational skills. S/he will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, develop sourcing strategies to leverage diverse high caliber candidates, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications through a combination of behavioral and competency based interviewing, monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Must be very skilled at finding talented individuals to meet a company’s needs.
- Will be active on social media forums, attend career fairs, and any other creative methods they can conceive of to locate qualified individuals.
- Recruit efficiently while competing for the same candidates as our competitors, so being charismatic and fostering a good relationship with these potential employees is very important
- Utilize various job boards such as Indeed, Zip Recruiter, Career Builder, etc.
Interview and Hire Talent-
- The ability to conduct interviews is essential for this position. Candidate will be tasked with all interviewing responsibilities and decide whether the candidate should be sent to the client based on job description provided.
- Conduct interviews while using interview techniques and being good at reading people
- Must be able to perform the hiring process which may include collecting and filing paperwork, ordering background checks, salary negotiations and providing new employee orientation assistance
Maintain Candidate Database–
- Candidate will be tasked with maintaining a database of potential candidates or pool of active employees.
- Document any phone calls, emails, or other correspondence they may have with a possible employee and note which candidate would be best for a particular position
- Communicating to upper management through reports and other paperwork on those that have been successfully hired utilizing MS Excel and other reporting software
Other Duties may include:
- Daily Communication with clients for both information collections as well as relationship building calls.
- Onboarding/Orientation process utilizing multiple platforms, computer processes, etc.
- Developing Job Descriptions and posting to various job boards as mentioned above.
- Maintain and submit various reports to management in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting to solve issues with employees hiring processes and work with mgmt. to resolve.
Core Skillset and Requirements:
- Must have a Minimum of 2 years working in a Staffing Agency or in an HR department with specialized skills in recruiting/orientation processes.
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with a major focus in Excel
- Knowledge of Basic Employment Laws
- Past experience with Direct Hire Fulfillment is a plus
- Ideal candidates will be self starters with high octane energy that is able to work with minimal supervision.
- Multi-tasking abilities is a must.
- Familiarity with Job Boards
- Knowledge of web-based applicant tracking systems
- Proficient with social media platforms.
· Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
· Major Medical Insurance
· Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
· Paid Life Insurance Policy for Internal employees
Quality Staffing, Inc.—It’s More than just our name… It’s what we do!!!
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.