Goddard Mason Executive Search, a division of Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to immediately join the team of our client as a Supply Chain and Logistics Manager. This experienced team member should be proven at delivering projects on time and on a budget. The annual salary for this team member will range from $55,000 – $63,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications.
This client is a fast paced, rapidly growing wholesale supplier of luxury vinyl and other hardwood flooring based out of Dalton, Georgia.
The Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will lead the Company’s efforts to streamline, plan, and optimize its domestic and international logistics network across multiple suppliers, distribution centers, ports, and customers. The Supply Chain and Logistics Manager will collaborate with cross functional individuals to drive process and performance improvements on suppliers, route planning, warehousing, and inventory level management to achieve optimal logistic performance and profitability improvements for the Company. This opportunity offers an excellent career path for future professional growth and development.
Essential Job Functions will include but are not limited to:
- Report to senior management to plan, streamline, and optimize the Company’s domestic and international logistic network across factory producers, logistics providers, warehouses, and customers.
- Use customer orders and sales projections to optimize production capacity and the planning of logistical routes, importation procedures, and transportation logistics to further achieve just-in-time inventory levels for the Company while servicing demand from all customers.
- Manage relationships with customer logistics departments for delivery of inventory as well as chargebacks on customer accounts.
- Coordinate with the Company sales team on timing and provision of inventory to customers related to transportation and delivery terms.
- Maintain and development relations with major logistics providers, identify opportunities to optimize importation processes and compliance to further improve just-in-time inventory service levels.
- Work closely with other team members to analyze and identify opportunities for process improvements as well as implement corrective actions on logistical bottlenecks to maximize resource usage and efficiency.
- Provide hands-on leadership and mentorship to the Company. Plan staffing levels based on increasing business demand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, supply chain, or related fields required.
- Proven work experience as a manager/supervisor and/or team member.
- Experience in leadership positions overseeing logistics, transportation, warehousing, distribution.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Excel).
- High level of interpersonal communication skills, oral and written.
- Effective at demonstrating good judgment and initiative to make sound business decisions based on multiple data points.
- Ability to communicate, establish credibility, and influence change within all levels of the organization.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software.
- Five to ten years of experience working in the flooring/carpet supply industry.
- Experience working with CAMS (inventory and sales management system) a plus (not required).
As a full-time employee, the candidate will be eligible for full benefit packages (medical, dental, vision), life, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) options, and paid time off.
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to Recruiter.Dalton@QualityStaffing.com (must be in WORD format) and include a picture of any diploma that has been earned.
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (706-226-4119)
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.