Requisition/Job POSTING NUMBER: 58515
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for an experienced Accountant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee Bureau of Investigations located in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a 1st shift position working 8:00 am- 4:30 pm in the office, Monday through Friday with 1 hour for lunch and a total of 37.5 hours per week. This position pays $21.00 per hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Analyze and examine complex financial transactions
- Research information provided by internal and external stakeholders
- Interpret financial reports and solve complex problems related to customer billing based on research
- Write monthly reports about findings and recommend best practices or solutions
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficient Accounts Receivable skills
- Proficient Balancing/Reconciliation skills
- Local to the Nashville, TN area
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday 706-226-4119 or 615-945-8892.
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Requisition/Job Posting Number that is found with the job title.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.