Job description- Quality Control Technician 10050
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for Quality Control Technicians in Dalton, Georgia. This is a 3rd shift position working 8pm-8am swing shift. This position is temp to hire, pay will be $14.00 per hour.
- Checking that the assembly or production line adheres to standards and procedures and complying with legal requirements
- Recording inspection results by completing reports, summarizing re-works and wastes and inputting data into quality database
- Proposing improvements to the production process
- Keeping measurement equipment operating accurately by following calibration requirements and calling for repairs
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit www.QualityStaffing.com.
- Click on the “Applicants” tab, and then click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (706-226-4119)
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.