Job description 10030
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for a Maintenance Technician in Dalton, Ga. This is a 1st shift position working 8 hours, off Wed & Sun. This position is temp to hire, pay will be $16.00 per hour.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure correct and safe operation of equipment and machinery
- Identify faulty equipment
- Frequently check oil, condition of air compressor, and the boiler
- Regularly grease the machine and periodically check the belts and chains and replace as needed
- Safely perform welding jobs as needed
- Safely operate power tools, hoist, hand tools, and lift trucks
- Strong understanding of hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanics
- Experience with welding, electrical systems, and hand, powered specialized tools
- 1-2 years of industrial maintenance or heavy equipment experience
- works well in teams and able to work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of electrical systems
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to Recruiter.Dalton@QualityStaffing.com (RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (706-226-4119)
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.