Job description- Machinist Operator 10009
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency, is looking for a skilled Machinist. You will produce or repair precision parts using both manual and automated equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity, an eye for detail and the ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Select appropriate machines (lathes, milling machine) and position or load material for a job
- Determine size of batches, speed of machine etc.
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Proven experience as machinist
- Experience in using and/or programming manual, semi-automated or automated tools and machines (lathes, grinders etc.)
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Good at math with analytical abilities
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
Location – Dalton
Pay Range – $20.00 – $30.00
Shifts – 1st
Want more information about the job listed above?
Step 1 – Apply online at www.qualitystaffing.com
Step 2 – Call our office at 706-226-4119!
This position will require an interview prior to starting the assignment.
Position is TEMP TO HIRE!
Quality Staffing, Inc. offers benefits to our temporary employees. Immediately upon hire we offer an Indemnity (Mini-Med) insurance plan that offers Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, and a Term Life policy.
After 90 days employees are eligible for Major Medical Insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Some Clients do require Masks during work hours when social distancing is not possible.