JOB POSTING NUMBER: 100132
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for a Diversity Coordinator in Nashville, TN. This is a 1st shift position working 8:00 am- 4:30 pm Monday through Friday with 1 hour for lunch; Overtime is not permitted. This position is temp to hire and pays $42.50 per hour. Candidate will be working Hybrid schedule – remotely 1-3 days per week and expected to come into the office as requested.
The Diversity, Inclusion, and Leadership Development Program Coordinator will develop, implement, and support programs and initiatives that advance employee understanding of and capacity for leadership. The program coordinator will also lead training and support initiatives for employees on topics of equity, inclusion, and leadership development. This position will serve as a TDH Department of Human Resources representative on the Health Equity Advisory Team (HEAT).
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Discover scalable approaches to leadership development and deliver meaningful and engaging leadership programs that align to the state DEI enterprise culture.
- Incorporates a wide variety of techniques to ensure learner engagement, knowledge growth, skill development, and behavior change.
- Creates, manages, and facilitates Leadership Learning Circles that provide peers in affinity groups the opportunity to learn from their own and others’ experiences.
- Conducts training evaluation to measure the impact of our development programs and to further increase effectiveness.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Candidates must be local at time of submission and able to start within 2 weeks of offer being made.
- Skilled and experienced at evaluating organizational training needs and working with stakeholder teams to design, develop, and continuously improve training content
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Skilled and experienced in conducting competency-based skills analysis
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Skilled and experienced in innovative training delivery methods
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at providing coaching to others
- Strong attention to detail with emphasis on quality
- Effective planning and organizational skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required, Master’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the areas of leadership development, learning program design, group facilitation, training delivery and training evaluation.
- Experience in community engagement including professional networking and working with culturally diverse populations.
- Experience in recruitment, training, volunteer management, or social services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills, and be able to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, as well as other applications as needed.
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at www.qualitystaffing.com
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Follow up with a phone call to Scott Quinn during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615*726*9020).
IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.