JOB POSTING NUMBER: 94098
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in the Department of Health located in Nashville, TN. This is a 1st shift position working 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday (37.5 hours per week). This position is temp to hire and pays $12.50 per hour. Parking is included.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collect mail and process, date stamp, match, and place with pending files.
- Complete name and address changes in License Activity Regulatory System.
- Process paper and online by creating a file folder checklist and label.
- Prep Files for imaging: removing all staples, clips, and binders.
- Prep mail renewals, certificates, outgoing mail, and renewal.
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to work in a face paced environment
- Have great attention to detail and logical thinking
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Under the “Applicants” tab, click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Send resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615*726*9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job title.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.