JOB POSTING NUMBER: 101698
Quality Staffing, Inc., a leading full-service employment agency matching qualified talent with some of the area’s top companies, is looking for Administrative Assistant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in the Department of Health located in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a 1st shift position working 8:00 am- 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, with 1 hour for lunch for a total of 37.5 hours per week. This position is temp to hire and pays $15.75 per hour. This position is not eligible to bill overtime. Parking is included.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assembly Laboratory personnel application files and requesting all required documents prior to referring the application files to the Board Consultant for final approval.
- Correspond with Laboratory personnel applicants by email and letter templates. Issue temporary licenses once the application is approved by the Board consultant.
- Enter comments in lab personnel licensure files when they have been pulled for a continuing education audit. Count the continuing education (CEU) hours licensees submit. Generate form letters to be sent to licensees that are lacking their CEI hours.
- Generate personal listings from the LARS system for the upcoming Board meeting which include, initial licenses temporary permits, reinstatements, closed files, retired licenses, and total licensed numbers. Generate monthly lab personnel reports from the LARS system and post on SharePoint site.
- Barcode documents from scanning into the LARS system and manually scan some documents.
- Candidates must be local at time of submission; Candidates must also be able to start within 2 weeks of an offer being made.
- Someone with a science background would be a plus.
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must have strong computer skills, especially Excel.
- Some college
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Visit our website at oldqualitystaffing1.tk
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process.
- Follow up with a phone call Quality Staffing during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615*726*9020).
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.
Quality Staffing, Inc. and our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.