JOB POSTING NUMBER: 92465
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking candidates for an Executive Level Administrative Assistant to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee in the Treasury Department. This is a 1st shift position working Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM for a total of 37.5 hours per week. It is in the Downtown Nashville area. Pay will be start at 22.00/hr. Parking is NOT included for this position. It is the responsibility of the employee to take care of parking fees. This location is accessible to public transportation.
The position is responsible for activities related to benefit calculation and prior service calculation claim processing for the defined benefit plan, as well as the retrieval of documents contained in each member’s file.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine members’ eligibility for retirement benefits; uses detailed calculations to determine monthly benefit amounts; reviews details of prior calculations and recalculates retiree benefits; keys data inputs and verifies transactions in the pension administration system.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to members’ requests, telephone inquiries, and in-office visits, contacts personnel departments for verification of leave, salary, etc.
- Reviews member records to determine accuracy and requests changes to data as necessary.
- Reviews claims for service, determines eligibility based on training and verifies correct calculation of costs for service.
- Contacts employers and former employees by telephone and mail regarding membership eligibility, classification, certification, and creditability of service.
- Accurately calculates a minimum of 20 retirement benefits per week and completes prior service billings within four weeks of receipt.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math or related field is required. Must be from an accredited College in the US (unable to verify out of country) need to submit copy of diploma or College Transcript along with resume.
- Must have experience with Pension/Benefits and Accounting Experience.
- Extensive Knowledge in MS Office
- Experience with Retirement Benefits is a plus.
- Strong Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong Detailed Orientation
- Must have solid/stable work history with verifiable work references and NO job hopping
- Must be familiar with financial math and have advanced math skills
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to email@example.com(RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615-726-9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.