JOB POSTING NUMBER: 92026 (Mid Shift)
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking candidates for an Admissions Clerk position to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee at a local Mental Health Hospital in Nashville TN. Positions are available on multiple shifts as listed below. We are looking for highly dedicated individuals who can work in a fast-paced environment and places a HIGH priority on teamwork. The admissions clerks are the point of contact for clients/patients in the community seeking to receive emergency psychiatric treatment. Pay will start at $17.00/HR. Parking is included.
Candidates should be available for the following shifts:
3:00 PM -11 PM, Sunday– Thursday (Will Train on 1st shift for 2 weeks)
6:00 PM – 7:00 P, Friday – Sunday (Will Train on 1st shift for 2 weeks)
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Referrals – Admissions clerks receive and process numerous referrals daily while ensuring required referral material is available for the evaluating professionals.
- Customer Service – Admissions clerks remain professional at all times while assisting internal and external clients.
- Electronic Medical Records – Admissions Clerks are proficient with computers and utilize multiple systems such as AVATAR, Edison, Kronos, night court E-Filing, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Multi-Tasking – Admissions Clerks can multi-task while receiving continuous phone calls, tending to clients in the admissions unit, assisting Nurse Practitioners, Medical Physicians, and Psychiatrist with the admissions and non-admission process, collaborating with multiple disciplines and departments to provide the best services for our clients, aiding the sheriff’s departments with drop-offs and pickups, prioritizing duties as directed by the Director of Admissions, etc.
- Knowledge of medical and psychiatric terminology/medications
- Outstanding customer service and professionalism
- Verbal De-escalation abilities
- Knowledge of services
- Medical office experience
- Some College Required
- TB Test and Flu Shot is Required for this position and will be given on the 1st day of employment!
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org(RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615-726-9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.