JOB POSTING NUMBER: 91669
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking a Landscaper for the State of Tennessee working in the Veterans Affairs division located in the NASHVILLE area. This is a 1st shift position that requires great attendance. Pay will start at 12.75/hr. Parking is included for this position.
The Middle Tennessee State Veteran Cemetery is an active cemetery averaging about 15 burials per week. The cemetery consists of approximately 200 acres that requires weekly mowing. In addition, cemetery staff conduct burial operations and maintain the grounds and facilities. The primary focus will be on mowing and maintain the grounds and facilities. May assist with helping full time staff with the other duties.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Weeding Cemetery Property
- Mowing, Landscape Maintenance, Flower Beds and Entrance
- Various responsibilities with fertilizing, mulching, aerating lawn and grounds.
- Keeping entrance landscaping and all lawn areas mowed and trimmed is vital for the presentation and respect acknowledged to the veterans buried at both locations
- Expected to work no less than three days weekly and not more than 37.5 hours weekly.
- Expected to last until end of November
- The schedule is not something which can be solidified because of unknown weather events or the scheduling of differing ceremonies during this season.
- Must be available to work the schedule as needed.
- Must wear Rubber or Steel Toe Boots. Sneakers are not allowed!!!
- Must wear work gloves when on the Mower
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org(RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615-726-9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.