JOB POSTING NUMBER: 89005
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking a DATA ENTRY CLERK for the Department of HUMAN SERVICES (DHS) to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee. This is a 1st shift working Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30 PM with one hour for lunch with a total of 37.5 hours per week. Pay will start at 12.50/hr. This position is in Downtown Nashville. Parking is NOT included for this position. It is the responsibility of the employee to take care of parking fees. This location is accessible to public transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for data entry and processing of license reinstatement requests for the 2016 semiannual license revocation initiative for NCP’s selected to receive notification of pending revocation. During this period approximately 12,000 licenses will be revoked and about 2500 license will be reinstated.
- Assure accurate submitting of request and document TCSES status for NCP’s receiving notices.
- Heavy Data Entry
- Must have great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel))
- High School Diploma or equivalent is Required
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to email@example.com(RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615-726-9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.