JOB POSTING NUMBER: 86200
Quality Staffing, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Worker to work through our agency as a contract employee for the State of Tennessee for a local Mental Health Hospital in Nashville TN. This is a first shift position working 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime is NOT permitted. Parking is included. Pay will start at $15.00/HR.
Duties and Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting other maintenance staffs with daily work orders and projects.
- Rewire electrical outlets and breaker boxes
- Perform routine electrical tasks such as replacing light bulbs, ballasts, low voltage transformers, receptacles, and wall switches
- Repair windows, doors, flooring, woodwork, drywall, or other parts of building structures
- Perform basic carpentry tasks such as repairing doors, broken windows, and installing bulletin boards, hanging drywall, building shelving, and caulking
- Perform minor HVAC repair such as changing belts, filters, or motors
- Performs minor construction projects
- Performs plumbing tasks such as unstopping commodes, replacing fixtures, drains, and repairing leaks.
- Need to be self-motivated
- Knowledge of Basic hand tools experience is required
- Experience with dry wall, plumbing, painting is required
- Must pay attention to detail
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is preferred
- Weekly Pay/Comparable Wages
- Major Medical Insurance
- Indemnity Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
Interested? Here is how to apply:
- Click on “Apply Now” and complete the process
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org(RESUMES MUST BE CONVERTED TO WORD FORMAT)
- Follow up with a phone call during the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday-Friday (615-726-9020)
- IMPORTANT!!! Please reference all correspondences with the Job Posting Number that is found within the job description.